Test 10 Key Hormones That Assist Determine a female’s General Well-being
What hormones does this test measure?
By examining a couple of spots of blood and saliva – each gathered at various points throughout your period utilizing a simple test kit – we measure many different hormones regarded as instrumental in womens wellness.
These hormones consist of:
- Estradiol (measured on time 19)
- Progesterone (measured on 19 day)
- LH (calculated on Day 3)
- FSH (calculated on time 3)
- DHEAS (measured on time 19)
- Testosterone (measured on 19 day)
- Cortisol (at four times throughout 19 day)
- TSH (measured on Day 19)
- Free T3 (measured on 19 day)
- Free T4 (measured on time 19)
- TPO antibodies (measured on 19 day)